Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stubble look?

Im 18 years old. I have experimented with different facial hair styles now and I do not like any of them. I am thinking about going for a stubble look. Which is like a no shave look but with really short facial hair. How would I trim this to make sure it is even and neat. Any help? Ladies do you prefer a man with a stubble look?



Stubble look?

YES!!! as long as they dont over do it... i think its pretty hot.



Just dont go one or two days w/o shaving and that stubble look will look so great! once in looks like ur growing a beard... it loses my interest. Basically, stubble look is good, asl long as its only short facial hair.



Hope this helps! :)



Stubble look?

i don't really like any facial hair, except like...subtle side burns MAYBE. i prefer just clean-shaven. sorry i can't help out with how stubble would be done.



Stubble look?

there really isnt a way... i go for that..just shave..keep it till it grows to an unliked stage and then shave again.



Stubble look?

I don't like any hair on guys faces. SHAVE IT ALL OFF!!



But... if you must... you know how on some electric clippers you can get different shaver thingies for them? Some are higher then others, some cut closer to the skin, etc. Get one that's just high enough off your face so that you can use that and get that look.



Now... I don't know if you can actually do it... but I just noticed that on the clippers I use on my horse, lol.



Stubble look?

stubble's super sexy in my opinion.



i'm 18 too.



Stubble look?

My boyfreind has that stubble look, its hot. He just shaves his neck to just below his jawline every day and trims the rest with his clippers on the shortest setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment