Sunday, November 15, 2009

Girls Only!?

what are some really great hair styles for me?



I have:



Short bangs,



Medium hair over my sholder like Meagn in Drake and Josh when she was young



And im getting tired of putting my hair in a simple pony tail



Girls Only!?

~you could pin you bangs to the back or your hair and put it up in a scruntchy(sp?)



tell me how it looks



thx ~ Melody~ aka xoxo_31494



Girls Only!?

pull it back or into a french twist .



Girls Only!?

get a side fringe cut in if you havent already got 1, get some of the length took off but not loads, get some layers short or long look nice and get it feathered, with these things you can do loads with your hair with it being wavy you could easliy curl it with curlers or scrunch it try putting it up in a bun if you dont want it cut or put french plates put in xxx



Girls Only!?

http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co...



Girls Only!?

I think you should put it in an elvis puff and curl the rest of your hair. The elvis puff is just like mine on the avatar

No comments:

Post a Comment