Friday, November 13, 2009

New hair do, HELP??

I had the same hair do for a couple years. I am 25 and I look 18 some times people think im 16 and I am short (5"). I have straight dark brown hair. I had short hair before and long hair, but for a couple years now I have shoulder length hair that I pull back in the front with a clip or wear a headband. does any one have any suggestions on how I should get it styled or cut? maybe a link to a picture? I just want to look my age and have a nice style. can any one help??



New hair do, HELP??

Side bangs and layers if you don't have them already



That would be cute:]



or if you don't want to cut it you can do the half up half down thingy



Good Luck!



Happy New Year!



New hair do, HELP??

cut it short w/ bangs



and dark brown



%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment