Sunday, November 15, 2009

Question about my hair???

okay,



i need a new style for my hair,



and i don't want to cut it because it's already short enough.



so i have red hair, with a mix of blonde and brown. my length



is about to my shoulders, when straightened all the way,



and when it's not, it's curly and about an inch above my shoulders. i have a round face.



i have side bang.



i pretty much have unlimited styling products...



flat iron, curling iron, crimper,



spiral curling iron, hairspray, gel, mousse,



smoothing milk, curl and shine, various shampoos and



conditioners, hot oils, hair ties, bobby pins, berets,



you name it.



so what i'm asking is if you can come up with a style that



i can do that is not boring and looks nice.



i always pull back all my hair into a ponytail,



and it's beyond boring.



i need a change, but i don't know what will work.



help!!



Question about my hair???

If you want to wear it curly, try using a product called Round Trip by Paul Mitchell-its great for maximizing curl without alot of stickiness or wieght. Also-have you tried hot rollers? They can be fun, and strighten the curl but not have it be flat. Zulu knots could be fun, but they are also time consuming.You might even play with som clip-in hair extensions. Hope this helps!



Question about my hair???

Well, if your hair is layered I would flip it out a bit with the curling iron %26amp; spray it with hairspray.a headband would look cute with your sidesweep bangs out%26amp; straightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment