Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair styless?

i wanna get a new hair style . I like those kinds with the fringe at the side but is it hard to maintain and my hair is dry and frizzy would it be suitable? :\ Is there any websites tht shows hairstyles like tht. My hair is below my shoulder i would like to keep the length maybe trim a bit. I dont really have sharp features and i dont like short hairstyles.



Hair styless?

I have hard to manage hair like you are describing here. Mine is always frizzy and is gross.... well was until I tries something new. I went to the store and picked up some products for garnier. There stuff really works. Try to get ther hairspray, leave in conditner, and frizz control. To top it off get there shampoo and conditioner.



GOOD LUCK : ]



Hair styless?

Well middle partings are going to be 'in' this year so if your fringe is long go with that! and if you get bored you can change the parting if you want to make the fringe go to the side.



Get some layers too, it will look v.nice



good luck =]]



x



Hair styless?

Hairstyles With Bangs/fringe



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/hair-...



Hair styless?

GO TO A REPUTABLE SALON AND GET PROFESSIONAL HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment