Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I want to change my hair style... what to do??? Turning 16 on 29th, i need a change.?

i am getting my hair cut next week by like the best beautician i have ever meet and i want to change my style.



right now i have side parted bangs (to the right), layers(shortest is about 8 1/2'), and it is shoulder blade length. What i really want to do is to straiten my hair, but my hair is way to thick for that (its overly thick, thats why i get layers). my hair is slightly wavy and unmanageable (dark red color).



what do you think i can do to change my style (BTW my hair has been the same for 3 years now, i need a change...)



i am turning 16 on the 29th so i want something my age style.



I want to change my hair style... what to do??? Turning 16 on 29th, i need a change.?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles



I want to change my hair style... what to do??? Turning 16 on 29th, i need a change.?

My daughter has thick course wavy hair, I would not cut it to much, she gels and styles it, with curling iron. Or straightens it. But the layers probably make it curlier. But everyone is different. So good luck, get a hairstyle magazine and look through it before with the stylist. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment