Friday, November 13, 2009

Question for other short haired girls?

Hi!



I used to have long hair to my hips and just recently got it chopped into a short layered pixie. I really like it except that it takes forever to make it look good in the morning. I have horrible cowlicks and my hair stands out everywhere. I have to use a lot of gel or mousse and fuss over it a long time to make it look good. Does anyone know of a way to cut down on hair styling time? (Or a product that may help?



Question for other short haired girls?

well. i have short hair and mine does the same, but i just embrace the cowlicks and spike it up everywhere. :]



i don't know how short your's is exactly, but if it's short enough, try it. or just take a tiny bit of gel in your palm and tastefully mess up the back. just have fun with it! that's what short hair is for. haha. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment