Friday, November 13, 2009

Squere face, witch hair style?

i've a squere shaped face, and at the moment i have a side parting, 2cm or so to the left of were i would have a center parting, and the shortest part of my fringe ends at the hight of my jaw by my ear, i'm getting my hair cut on the 21st and i'd realy like to have my hair like jennifer love hewitt, she her side parting at the far side of her face and her fringe curves accros her forhead to just above her eyebrow, i think shes got a heart shaped face im not shure but im worried that if i get my hair styled like hers then it will make my face look very masqlin do any hairdressers or hair experts no what would look good and if that look would work on me, im keeping a side parting because its the only thing that makes my face look slender and fragile. x thnx x



Squere face, witch hair style?

I think it would be cute like Jennifer Love Hewitt, only have it a little longer, and make sure you tell the hair-dressers to have it frame your face with the layers.



Squere face, witch hair style?

I think it will look good if you have long and layered hair, with the shortest layer below your chin.



Squere face, witch hair style?

its called spell check. use it. it works



Squere face, witch hair style?

SQUARE

No comments:

Post a Comment