Friday, November 13, 2009

I need a new kinda of hair style!!?

i need a new hairstlye like bad! well i have long layers up to my umm under my boobs my shortest layer is under my chin and i want something new with bangs because i love my bangs i will go with a different kind of bangs though i am doing best answer so yupp!



I need a new kinda of hair style!!?

that is a nearly impossible request without photos my dear...



I would never tell anyone to change their style without see ing them first....



but here is a site that you can look at a zillion and one new styles....



http://www.killerpics.blogspot.com



I need a new kinda of hair style!!?

I think you already have an awesome hairstyle but all you need is some creativity. So do something unique. Use hair pins. Do a ponytail or a side part. headband. Good Luck!!



I need a new kinda of hair style!!?

vanessa i didnt kno u had a yahoo answers thingy but yeah whatever i dont wat to say bout ur question but i just got 2 points hahhaha!!!



I need a new kinda of hair style!!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment